Thread: tagging single line (paragraph) as H1 headline

Default tagging single line (paragraph) as H1 headline

The NOF I was using a few yeaqrs ago allow taging a line as H1, H2, H3, etc. I only need H1 but cannot find a hint in any documentation as to how to tag a linew as H1.

Select the text and look at the Text Properties on the righthand side of your screen. See the dropdown with the Paragraph symbol? Click on it and you'll see all of the available options, including H1.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

Thank you, Chuck!

That icon is so tiny that I woyuld not have known it was there if you hadn't told me where to look for it. With the Microsoft stuff I can make the text as large as I want (without actually changinhg it) but very few other programs have this (for me) necessary feature. (I don't hear too well anymore either but I still try and I don't have to hear the computer.)

Z

You can change interface size in windows (if you're running vista or 7) in Control Panel -> Display. Larger size is 150% of default. If that's not large enough, reduce the resolution of your display and everything will be bigger on screen. it at 1980 px objects will appear substantially smaller than if you set your resolution at 1024 px.