Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: JDK not installed??

Coyotes 0, Zeus 2. HaH! Mountain-dog, keepin' away all the hoo-do's and who-don't's near Yosemite!

Java 7, I'm sure, is the cause of my Flash issues. I sure hope NOF comes up with this fix long before the next ver. release. I haven't had one reply to my post and after several weeks of on-going communication with Fusion Support - nothing. It's still broken. After countless, countless registry cleanings, un-installs, re-installs, Adobe cleanings, .NET re-builds, cold-boots, blah, blah, blah, whine, whine, whine... nothin'.

Wouldn't it have been nice to have not gone with JRE 1.7. The only fix I've found for my Flash Photo Galley having been twisted was to bring the machine back to Java 7 (and I thank them very much), the most current Macro Media version then purchase a 3rd party software.

So - what has been the result? Did it git fixid? Has there been solution or resolution?

If 'common' sense were common, I'd have some.

Default JDK not installed .

Quote Originally Posted by Steve H View Post
    I started up NOF 12 today after being on vacation and I not get this....

Did a search in this forum and got back nothing.

I have Java (Version 7 Update 5).

Any ideas?
    Same thing happened to me after installation of Java 7

Quote Originally Posted by cougarfood View Post
    So - what has been the result? Did it git fixid? Has there been solution or resolution?
    Yes. Go back in this thread to read 07-20-2012 #4 EtienneC, Administrator.

Check your installed programs, you may already have the suggested download and can go straight to the command prompt.
    Last edited by Beach Ape; 09-25-2012 at 08:23 PM.

Being 6 October 2012 as of this writing...

It's FAR past time for NOF Central/HQ to Update NOF 12 to an Update 4.

There are the above reported Java 7/1.7 problems to be sure, and there are other problems and faults as well still existing after the now old newest Update 3.

It's hard and exasperating to do web-works with defective product that has not been timely updated, that calls for increasing number of "workarounds", and that was bought into by trusting peoples and organizations.

Joe
    Last edited by josephrot; 10-06-2012 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by josephrot View Post
    Being 6 October 2012 as of this writing...
    It's FAR past time for NOF Central/HQ to Update NOF 12 to an Update 4.
    I wouldn't expect an update anytime soon (year would not be surprising) with Windows 8 just recently launched. Then I wonder if they won't be taking a same direction as Mosiac?

Back to the topic of this thread ... I have implemented all fixes for the 'JDK not installed' and they have worked. Don't know why it happened today*, but I got the message once again and NOF deleted all 'damaged' objects, basically rollovers. I tried to just redo a rollover and got the same message 'JDK not installed'.

In case this happens to you, reboot will put you back to being able to use things like rollover again.

*I think I may just have just had too many large programs open (PS, Vuse, tunes, NOF, Office, etc. ......)
    Last edited by Beach Ape; 11-12-2012 at 10:30 PM.

Default As of Nov 2013 still an issue

Thought I'd chime in as I just purchased NOF 2013 and got the same error. C'mon people! This used to be a great program, fairly easy to use. Now it's notsomuch. Very disappointed I recommended this program to my new employer now.

Frustrated beyond belief. Nothing is working as I expected it to.

Carla

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Ape View Post
    I wouldn't expect an update anytime soon (year would not be surprising) with Windows 8 just recently launched. Then I wonder if they won't be taking a same direction as Mosiac?

Back to the topic of this thread ... I have implemented all fixes for the 'JDK not installed' and they have worked. Don't know why it happened today*, but I got the message once again and NOF deleted all 'damaged' objects, basically rollovers. I tried to just redo a rollover and got the same message 'JDK not installed'.

In case this happens to you, reboot will put you back to being able to use things like rollover again.

*I think I may just have just had too many large programs open (PS, Vuse, tunes, NOF, Office, etc. ......)

The issue is that Steve has the most recent JRE1.7 introduced, that is the motivation behind why he gets this notice.

which version of java is the best? can any one tell me plz?

Default JDK not installed

if the romanceactive variable changed from a 1 to a 3, then something is installed.

Usual drill... what's in your weidu.log?

Try to use other JDK file if this one is not installable as I do once when i also had similar issue with official WhatsApp I downloaded this FM WhatsApp Apk and my issue got solved.