Thread: Using a forms responses to open different web pages

Default Using a forms responses to open different web pages

I am helping a high school student create a website for his major project which will contribute to his final marks. He wants to create a questionaire that requires yes/no answers - using a form checkbox. The number of questions answered yes will determine the page that will open when the quiz is finished. How can we achieve this. I guess we need to use some sort of action to calculate the total of questions answered yes and then an action to perform the open URL but I don't know how to do this. I don't know Javascript and am reliant on the built in actions to do this. Any help will be appreciated by myself and the student.
    Cheers
    Dee
    Byte Magic

Use wondershare quiz creator and embed in NoF

Thanks for the idea and I have had a look at wondershare as you suggested and quite a few other quiz creators and all the free versions I have found seem to restrict the redirect to one page no matter how many questions have been answered yes, where I want to go to different pages depending on the number of questions answered yes. eg if 2 questions are answered yes the user be redirected to page2 if they answer yes to 3 questions then they are redirected to page3 and so on. If you have any other ideas I would be grateful

Regards
    Dee