Thread: Fusion XII Sale ... Or Not ???

Default Fusion XII Sale ... Or Not ???

Hi,

I have received an email advertising an 80% off sale for NOF XII, expiring August 31. Problem is that when I click on the link in the email, it takes me to a shopping cart that contains the product, but with the full price.
    What gives ?? .... do they want my business or not ?

regards,
    Andrew

I just tried it from my similar email and it went right to the cart and with the correct amount showing. Kind of disappointed that they want us to pay another USD$14.95 for either the backup CD or the download protection. Even Adobe doesn't charge for this.

Michael

Default NOF XII sale

I received this Email and used to link to download the full version of NOF XII and got the reduced price OK. Was debating about whether to wait as typically a price reduction like this indicates a newer version is about to be released - but I went ahead anyway as my current version was NOF10 (an upgrade)> Hope I've done the right thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Sys-stat View Post
    I just tried it from my similar email and it went right to the cart and with the correct amount showing. Kind of disappointed that they want us to pay another USD$14.95 for either the backup CD or the download protection. Even Adobe doesn't charge for this.

Michael
    It is not too difficult to burn a backup CD. You should be doing this for EVERY download. Even burn your freeware downloads to CD as sometimes freeware disappears.... Been there, done that, don't have the free software any more to prove it

Quote Originally Posted by jimgardner View Post
    I received this Email and used to link to download the full version of NOF XII and got the reduced price OK. Was debating about whether to wait as typically a price reduction like this indicates a newer version is about to be released - but I went ahead anyway as my current version was NOF10 (an upgrade)> Hope I've done the right thing!
    12 is a good solid product. You should be happy with it. They have changed a few defaults (publish method is the one you will run into first).
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Could someone please help resolve my issue, and not hijack it on to solving another persons problem ?
    This thread is NOT about the backup CD !
    Also, to hear that the link works properly for someone else is not helpful.

Perhaps is an anti-virus/anti-malware program not allowing the re-direct from the email.

Go to NetObjects.com, place the program in the cart, then enter the following promo code: SUMMER2012
    Ray Cambpell
    Sounds In Sync
    Linked in

Joe Rotello

Default Re: Fusion XII Sale ... Or Not ???

On 8/24/2012 7:20 PM, mathman wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have received an email advertising an 80% off sale for NOF XII,
    > expiring August 31. Problem is that when I click on the link in the
    > email, it takes me to a shopping cart that contains the product, but
    > with the full price.
    > What gives ?? .... do they want my business or not ?
    >
    > regards,
    > Andrew
    >
    >

This is what usually happens, price-wise whenever sales need to be made,
    and fast, or version NOF XIII (aka 13) is about to be tested or coded.

Joe