Thread: Can ver. XII "Upgrade" be installed without another ver. currently functional?

Coyotes 0, Zeus 2. HaH! Mountain-dog, keepin' away all the hoo-do's and who-don't's near Yosemite!

Default Can ver. XII "Upgrade" be installed without another ver. currently functional?

I have a broken NOF. The final manner in which to try to fix it is to completely remove NOF ver. XII, and all Java/Macro Media functions.

Versions 10 and 11 are currently installed and, while functional, they also have the same single-symptom as version XII.

I have the downloaded Upgrade to ver.XII but have long since uninstalled my full-copy of ver. 9.

Can I clean everything NOF and successfully install the downloaded Upgrade, then plug-in the license for full functionality?

Thanks.

If you've downloaded a full installer, yes, you can install it without first installing an earlier version.

You will need the serial number from the previous version, however, to authorize the upgrade.
    Ray Cambpell
    Sounds In Sync
    Linked in

Coyotes 0, Zeus 2. HaH! Mountain-dog, keepin' away all the hoo-do's and who-don't's near Yosemite!

Thanks for the 'flat' reply I've been looking for. It was hard to arrive. This is one of few things I've not tried nor needed to do with NOF - since DIRT!. I'm building a machine to try that on now, and do have s/n's. Thanks for the note/reminder on that as well. Most important, most important.

(Insecurity is such a drag)

Another attempted fix for a broken NOF that didn't work. But thanks for the security in removing all NOF. The re-install & update went without a hitch.
    Last edited by cougarfood; 09-20-2012 at 06:40 PM.