Thread: Blue Screen of Death

Default Blue Screen of Death

I just created a new folder in Windows Explorer and got the BSD. However, NoF 12 was also running (as was Photoshop CS5) so it must obviously be NetObjects' fault.

They should have stuff in NOF that fixes Windows!! It's so irresponsible!
    Ray Cambpell
    Sounds In Sync
    Linked in

the blue screen (if enabled to stay on screen) will give you the clue as to which hardware caused the issue

Coyotes 0, Zeus 2. HaH! Mountain-dog, keepin' away all the hoo-do's and who-don't's near Yosemite!

There's not that much code involving Windows on any given machine. No-brainer-stuff. Sure, NOF may have a simple line or two. Big whuup.

And most certainly, it's what's not shown on the BSD that give the most accurate and obvious clues. Could you please do a screen-snap and forward it up to this board for us all to learn from and ponder?

My wife sez I need more relaxation when I compute. Perhaps I "...should take the PC into the bath." She'd "...setup the extension cord." for me. She's really sweet that way and always thinking of me.

I have found that the shortest distance to any given solution is a line straight to a bottle of Glenfiddich Or GlenMorangie Scotch. They've had 18 years in those barrels just hoping to help-out.

My last computer crash was my unconscious head slamming into the keyboard - the 'Black Screen of Ehgh?". I think the only thing running at the time was the drool. For some reason, the less I drink, the less my computer crashes. Name:  cheers2.gif
Views: 108
Size:  2.7 KB

Well, I do have a bottle of Laphroaig in the cabinet. Will that do?

Coyotes 0, Zeus 2. HaH! Mountain-dog, keepin' away all the hoo-do's and who-don't's near Yosemite!

"What will we do... what will we do".

Good sir, I do believe the Laphroaig of which you speak may require proper investigation!