Thread: OT: Wowslider very special deal

Default OT: Wowslider very special deal

We all need something other than flash for slideshows these days and wowslider is simple and good at what it does. They have released a new version at a huge discount. 48.51 instead of 99$, plus there is an offer of a mega bundle of other sweet goodies for $83.00 instead of $491.00.

I DO NOT get a penny from this, but thought I would share my link as a lot of NoF users seem to struggle to pay for really good tools.

https://secure.avangate.com/order/ch...7927eb0715cf2c

Anyway, you don't have to buy it, but the offer seems to good to miss.

Cheers

David

I've used the free version of wowslider since it came out (I'm not worried about rebranding) and also visual llight box and video light box. I'm happy to say they're the best tools I've found for what I want - easy to use, quick to create slideshows and without much code editing needed. If I had the need I'd certainly buy the bundle at these prices but as I mainly work on not-for-profits these days I'll continue to use the free versions.

Hey Dave,

I could never find anything suitable like this to work with NOF. Main thing is I don't want to spend a lot of time to puzzle out where to put code. So I tried your recommendation and gave this a try on a site I built in NOF. Ended up being quite simple.

I found a thread in here that gives a tut in it's use and it brought me to "Tutorials von Thomas Frei-Herrmann" - (You can use his translate button)

Following his instructions, and adding my own touch, I came up with this:
    http://1850theridge.ca/

First time through I got it done in about 1/2 hr but I can see this being put together in about 5-10 minutes having now tried it.

Thanks,
    BA

http://1850theridge.ca/

Looks stunning, thanks for showing..

David,

I can vouch for WOWslider, and just purchased the Mega-bundle, which includes Visual Slideshow, Visual LightBox, cd3ox, Easy HTML5 Video, VideoLight and FancyElements. And I don't get a penny from them, either! And while we're suggesting products to use with NetObjects Fusion, I would suggest taking a look at Css3 Menu, and FancyBox.