Thread: import html code directly in page?

Default import html code directly in page?

Hello,

I have deleted my first home page in NO(design layout). The website is still online with the page in order. How can I import that page back into NO XII??

I have the html code also , but I can find make it work to get my opening(home) page index.html back in to NO XII ??

Importing the exciting website as a new one in NO XII doesn`t work ?!

please help?

Marcel.

Restore from your backup?

If you don't have a backup, NOF should have created by default a backups folder. Copy one of the backup files into your main folder area and open that.

Otherwise, just recreate the page. You can use the site as the source for content (text, images) and just lay it out again.

Importing from HTML just doesn't work.
    Ray Cambpell
    Sounds In Sync
    Linked in

Thanks, but I messed it up, if html copy is not possible I have to build the page from zero.... the backup I found was not old enough. it´s a pain importing from website is not working oke. It´s a shame, because the content is there?!but useless to import it back in to NO. Atleast that`s my conclusion now.

It is much easier, as Ray said, to re-do the web site copying and pasting the same assets, and much quicker assuming your web site isn't too large. Doesn't take long and would take much longer cleaning up an import.

NetObjects Fusion is an html generator, not an html editor. You can't import successfully into any other html generator program, either, AFAIK. At least, I've never found one.