It;s been over 1 year and we haven't had a single update or bug fix.
I've been using Fusion XII for some other projects, but now thats out of the way I need to have a bug fixed because its a show stopper.

Fusion is a very good development framework, but please do communicate a bit more with your customer base.
If Netobjects don't want to fix bugs for whatever reason, please tell us so we can look for alternative tools. Or even better, release the code to the open source community and we'll fix the bugs.

The project is for a web app, not a web site.

A reminder what the bug is:
Ref: bug #ANI-28482-224

Bug description:
Bug report:
>
> "Object HTML" user defined options of select box not saved in Code view
> I can now finally replicate this bug (I consider this now a bug as it prevents me from publishing without a workaround) in a reliable way.
>
> Page structure:
> multi layout region
> layout region form
> Selectbox
>
> Then select FormsCombobox HTML (by right clicking the mouse on the selectbox).
> The object HTML window pop's up with:
>
> <select id="RoomName" name="RoomName" style="height: 104px;" size="6"
>
> >
> </select>
>
> I add: onchange='getList(this)'
>
> <select id="RoomName" name="RoomName" style="height: 104px;" size="6"
> onchange='getList(this)' <<<<<<<<====== This is not saved
> >
> </select>
>
> Then save this by clicking the disk icon on the menu bar of the object HTML popup window.
> I see immediately the little blue circle witht he white line in the selectbox object.
>
> Then I save the site by File -> Save Site
> Then publish the site (on my local webserver).
> All works fine, the onchange trigger fires and the selectbox get filled from a php script.
>
> If I go from design view to code view (you select that at the bottom of the page), and you save the site while in code view, then the object HTML options (i.e. onchange='blabla') is not saved.
>
> ************************************************** ********************
>
> The same issue with a button where you include a call to a java function
>
> <input type="button" id="FormsButton3" name="right" value=" &gt;&gt;"
> onclick="opt.transferRight()" <<<<<<<<====== This is not saved
> style="height: 24px; width: 57px;">