Thread: Billing / Purchasing

Default Billing / Purchasing

1st of all, I wish everyone a happy, safe & prosperous year ahead.

My suggestion:
    I noticed something that disappointed me and I hope it is remedied in the future.
    I found out that when I attempted to purchase NetObjects Fusion XII at 7:10pm (Doylestown, PA time) on 31st December, I was unable to take advantage of the discounted price emailed to me.
    On closer inspection of the wording it reads 'Before 31st' and not 'By 31st'.
    Perhaps this is my fault for not taking closer notice, however I am used to the date shown to be the last day possible to make the purchase.
    As a result, I did not make a purchase on this occasion.

I hope to see further promotions with the date mentioned as being the last day for purchase, not the date which has already expired the offer.
    Last edited by Tooradin; 01-01-2013 at 12:53 AM.

Ditto
    I also waited until the last minute (I thought)

just curious, why wait until the last minute? It's not a Dutch Auction.

Quote Originally Posted by 1FugleyKiwi View Post
    just curious, why wait until the last minute? It's not a Dutch Auction.
    For me?
    Simply to make sure I got the Australian NYE paid for & had money left over to purchase what I desired within the company's time frame (NetObjects).
    Nothing more - Nothing less. Just a matter of timing & personal economics associated with that timing. Basically, having my cake & eating it too by using the different time zones to my favour.
    While it is 1st Jan 2013 in my time zone (early hours of) at the time of the attempted purchase, it was still a little after 7pm for the company at their advertised office on 31st December 2012.

I purely seek that further promotions with the date mentioned as being the last day for purchase, not the date which has already expired the offer.
    Last edited by Tooradin; 01-02-2013 at 09:25 AM.