Thread: NetObjects Fusion 7.5 in loop; cannot uninstall to clear the field

Default NetObjects Fusion 7.5 in loop; cannot uninstall to clear the field

I have had no problem with the site originally formatted in 2010 but needed to update a contact number change including Skype. Site went to 'lorem ipsom files' and nothing works now. Tried to repair/uninstall and went into a stall leaving 3/4 of the product. Any ideas for removal would be appreciated. I'd like to clean the slate and upgrade but can't get the new system to load as long as 7.5 is partially running.

'Sara' from Technical Support wrote in an email:

Could you please describe the steps you are taking before the loop appears? Which NOF version are you working with?
    Thank you for your quick reply. The loop began when I first turned on NOF Version 7.5. I attempted to elude but could not stop it. I then went to my uninstall and that hung up after several hours having removed only one quarter of the program. It was my intent to download an upgrade anyway since our web page is over three years old and somewhat out of date...people places and things.

Now I can't load a new NOF with the temporary files littering the program files

It isn't a SQL site so we can still deal with the email inquiries otherwise, so it isn't a critical issue, but I would like to be able to remove the program so I can download a newer version and I was concerned using some of the recommended 'stuck removal tools' for Windows (Vista)
    Last edited by Levinson; 01-27-2013 at 11:34 PM. Reason: ancient formatting <> instead of []