Thread: Newbie: How Do I Remove Light Blue Border on Both Sides of All Pages

Default Newbie: How Do I Remove Light Blue Border on Both Sides of All Pages

I am an unknowledgeable user, so I don't know how to properly ask this question. I have a website that I created in NOF7 and am now editing in NOF12. In both versions, there is a light blue border about an 1 1/2" wide on both sides of all pages. I would like to delete it or make it white. I have tried everything I can find, but nothing affects the border. It seems to be part of the Master Border, but when I am editing the pages it does not show like it does when I publish the site.

Do you have a URL that folks could look at?

Are you using one of the stock SiteStyles? If so, which one?

It sounds like it's just a setting in the Page Background. Go to Style View, scroll down until you see Page Background. Click on it and look at the Page Background Properties panel on the right. There may be a color and or image set for the background. Here you can change or remove them.
    Ray Cambpell
    Sounds In Sync
    Linked in

Quote Originally Posted by RayC View Post
    Do you have a URL that folks could look at?

Are you using one of the stock SiteStyles? If so, which one?

It sounds like it's just a setting in the Page Background. Go to Style View, scroll down until you see Page Background. Click on it and look at the Page Background Properties panel on the right. There may be a color and or image set for the background. Here you can change or remove them.
    Yes, that worked! Thank you! I have been trying to fix that forever. What a relief.

I don't know how many times I've given this advice, but here goes again. Go to the Netobjects site, click on support and then on documentation. Download and work through the Getting Started guide and the User Guide, both pdf files. They are both for v11 and haven't been updated for v12 but once you've worked through them you will have a very good knowledge of how Fusion works. It will save you a lot of time.

Quote Originally Posted by franko View Post
    I don't know how many times I've given this advice, but here goes again. Go to the Netobjects site, click on support and then on documentation. Download and work through the Getting Started guide and the User Guide, both pdf files. They are both for v11 and haven't been updated for v12 but once you've worked through them you will have a very good knowledge of how Fusion works. It will save you a lot of time.
    I really appreciate Ray's response. It was very helpful. Thanks, Ray!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by KellieMcK View Post
    I really appreciate Ray's response. It was very helpful. Thanks, Ray!
    in other words, "Franko, how dare you suggest I study"