Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Newbie: How Do I Remove Light Blue Border on Both Sides of All Pages

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    10

    Default Newbie: How Do I Remove Light Blue Border on Both Sides of All Pages

    I am an unknowledgeable user, so I don't know how to properly ask this question. I have a website that I created in NOF7 and am now editing in NOF12. In both versions, there is a light blue border about an 1 1/2" wide on both sides of all pages. I would like to delete it or make it white. I have tried everything I can find, but nothing affects the border. It seems to be part of the Master Border, but when I am editing the pages it does not show like it does when I publish the site.

  2. #2
    Senior Member RayC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Toronto-ish, Canada
    Posts
    1,731

    Default

    Do you have a URL that folks could look at?

    Are you using one of the stock SiteStyles? If so, which one?

    It sounds like it's just a setting in the Page Background. Go to Style View, scroll down until you see Page Background. Click on it and look at the Page Background Properties panel on the right. There may be a color and or image set for the background. Here you can change or remove them.
    Ray Cambpell
    Sounds In Sync
    Linked in

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RayC View Post
    Do you have a URL that folks could look at?

    Are you using one of the stock SiteStyles? If so, which one?

    It sounds like it's just a setting in the Page Background. Go to Style View, scroll down until you see Page Background. Click on it and look at the Page Background Properties panel on the right. There may be a color and or image set for the background. Here you can change or remove them.
    Yes, that worked! Thank you! I have been trying to fix that forever. What a relief.

  4. #4
    Senior Member franko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Tasmania Australia
    Posts
    2,613

    Default

    I don't know how many times I've given this advice, but here goes again. Go to the Netobjects site, click on support and then on documentation. Download and work through the Getting Started guide and the User Guide, both pdf files. They are both for v11 and haven't been updated for v12 but once you've worked through them you will have a very good knowledge of how Fusion works. It will save you a lot of time.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by franko View Post
    I don't know how many times I've given this advice, but here goes again. Go to the Netobjects site, click on support and then on documentation. Download and work through the Getting Started guide and the User Guide, both pdf files. They are both for v11 and haven't been updated for v12 but once you've worked through them you will have a very good knowledge of how Fusion works. It will save you a lot of time.
    I really appreciate Ray's response. It was very helpful. Thanks, Ray!

  6. #6
    Senior Member 1FugleyKiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Playford Waters, South Australia
    Posts
    475

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by KellieMcK View Post
    I really appreciate Ray's response. It was very helpful. Thanks, Ray!
    in other words, "Franko, how dare you suggest I study"

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •