Thread: Navigation Bars

Default Navigation Bars

Hi All, Can anyone tell me if, i am able to resize the text on my navigation bar. I have a couple of buttons where there is too much text to fit in the standard size button.

You can see what i mean by going to www.tmsjudo.co.uk and clicking on our club then going to sub menu "how to"

Any suggestion gratefully received.
    Last edited by stevev33; 02-20-2013 at 04:22 PM.

Go to Style View, select the Navigation Bar, and in the Property Panel you can change the font face, font type, and font size. This will apply to ALL of the buttons in the Nav Bar.

You could define your secondary nav bar with smaller font and use that for the flyouts, if you don't want your main buttons to change.

You could also edit/change the graphics for the buttons to make them larger, since you have a bunch of space between buttons.

There is no way to change the text on just one button, unless you do a custom job.
    Ray Cambpell
    Sounds In Sync
    Linked in

There is no way to change the text on just one button, unless you do a custom job.
    Not the text but the number of lines.
    If you use a smaller font for the secondary buttons it would probably work:

Go to Site View, mark the page traditional gokyo. In the properties panel click "Custom Names" (hopefully it´s called like that...).
    You can insert the name for the navigation button here in two lines, just use Return after Traditional.
    http://www.nof-community.de
    NOF-Community, Hilfe, Support, Tutorials, Anleitungen, Tipps und Tricks für Netobjects Fusion und SwissKnife Komponenten

Thankyou both for your help.

Mia your was the simpler and worked a treat.

Many thanks