Thread: trying to get download for XII for over 30 days! Customer service is horrible!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default trying to get download for XII for over 30 days! Customer service is horrible!!

Customer for over 10 yrs. about to say GOODBYE and move on to another company. I started writing for help when my computer crashed back on Jan. 20, 2013 nothing as of yet! I've told them 3 times I did not by the insurance and for $87 I shouldn't have to. They tell me to contact asknet here's :"Please contact Asknet (contact information follows), our distributer, for reauthorization of your original download. If you did not include the download insurance that was offered at the time of purchase, please reply and let us know so we can provide you alternatives to retrieve your software." I went to asknet online over 9 days ago! Nothing, I wrote back 3 times saying I did not have the insurance so what's next? Nothing once again, so today I decide to call asknet @800-872-3204 well after they answered they try to sell you a trip out of country, when I rejected that guess what I was disconnected!! This is crazy, over 30 days and nothing but it only took them 1 minute to take my money. Here's my ticket # if anyone there gives a crap #EJC-67598-385.

This is a user to user forum. You need to talk to NetO about issues with purchases, downloads, sales, etc.

http://support.netobjects.com/

I can emphasize with you but I do not understand why you are mad at anyone other than yourself for not keeping backup copies of your software.

It is sort of like dropping a $100 bill on the ground when you pulled your car keys out of your pocket. It does no good to get mad at your mom because of this. Keep your money in your wallet next time, or in this instance burn your downloads to CD and put them where you can find them again when your computer crashes the next time (which it will)
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

I did and everytime I try to install it, it says download time has exspired!

Twayne

Default Re: trying to get download for XII for over 30 days! Customer service is horrible!!

In news:jade0919.5r4p7o@no-mx.forums.netobjects.com,
    jade0919 <jade0919.5r4p7o@no-mx.forums.netobjects.com> typed:
    > I did and everytime I try to install it, it says download
    > time has exspired!

Apparently You backed up the download install files, not the program, from
    the sound of it. If, when downloading, you didn't use "Save to Disc" then it
    went to your temp folders and was lost.
    Certainly download time will have expired - that's to be expected.

Go back, and hit them with your order number, date of purchase, web site
    used, etc..

Support is negligible for these idiots at N.O. in the US. Barrage them with
    facts and bury them in data so they have no recourse but to get you off
    their backs. Check a whois and get the e-mails of the princples and contact
    them. There is also the BBB and then state AG's when the BBB reports no
    response from them.

In essence, it can be easily argued that it's your own fault beause you
    didn't back up the actual program to a CD or DVD. I understand you may not
    have known better, but this looks like a losing situation unless someone
    from NOF here on this board takes note and finds a way to help you.
    This is the most likely place to get any help, actually.

It really irks me that you're having all this trouble (unless you have no
    record of payment or anything else) and I'm still getting their spam wanting
    me to buy NOF-12upgrade for $40.00US.

HTH,

Twayne`