Thread: When refreshing a page in the browser The browser takes you to the home page

Default When refreshing a page in the browser The browser takes you to the home page

I note that in the HTML it redirects the page to the home page and cannot change that HTML of course. When a page is viewed in HTML source you see at the bottom of the page three views of the HTML. They are: Right Frame, Body Frame and Frame-set Page. YOu can click on any one of the three and it shows you unique HTML for that Frame. How do I reset the Site to display no Frames at the bottom. I cannot upload meta tags for description or name and have it stay unique for each page when you set them in the Right Frame. If you put the description or name tag in the Body Frame they don't change but when you upload it the meta stuff is absent. SEO does not work when the NOF 10.0 site uploads like this. I hope I have explained my self okay. Can you help me with this situation Oudbak1

http://www.nof-community.de
    NOF-Community, Hilfe, Support, Tutorials, Anleitungen, Tipps und Tricks für Netobjects Fusion und SwissKnife Komponenten