Thread: Indiviual topbanner?

Default Indiviual topbanner?

Hey everybody

I'm making my first website with NOF and then a just choosed the a Site Wizard. I choosed Spry-pastel as layout. Can I have individual topbanner in different sites and what did a have to do?

Thank you in advance

Best Regards
    Simon

If you're trying to change the banner for the entire site, you do this under Style View. Create the graphic for the banner you want, then replace it in your SiteStyle.

If you want a different banner for different pages on the same site, you can create different MasterBorders and apply them to different pages.

If none of this makes any sense, I strongly suggest working through the Getting Started Guide that was published with V.11. It is all applicable to V.12, and gives you a good overview of the workflow and basic site configuration.

Download it here: http://downloads.netobjects.com/en/n...ingStarted.pdf
    Ray Cambpell
    Sounds In Sync
    Linked in

Quote Originally Posted by RayC View Post
    If you're trying to change the banner for the entire site, you do this under Style View. Create the graphic for the banner you want, then replace it in your SiteStyle.

If you want a different banner for different pages on the same site, you can create different MasterBorders and apply them to different pages.

If none of this makes any sense, I strongly suggest working through the Getting Started Guide that was published with V.11. It is all applicable to V.12, and gives you a good overview of the workflow and basic site configuration.

Download it here: http://downloads.netobjects.com/en/n...ingStarted.pdf

Thank you for your answer.

The banner has to be in the same area, which mean it make an error when i put the new Masterborder ahead of a picture. Hope for another good answer.

Best regards
    Simon

Ray gave you the best answer... read it carefully. You can also delete the banner from Page View and just add any of your own content to the top masterborder area.