On Win7, I installed IE9. When I local publish any of my sites, it goes fine to the home page. When I click out of the home page to a page with lots of links, it displays the page but freezes it with the little icon turning in the tab. If I click a lot on any of the links Windows gives me the "recover webpage" message in the status bar and then displays the page twice and settles on the page with all links active and the little blue explorer icon in the tab. Or if I back click to the home page and then click forward to the frozen page, it displays the links-activated version of the page. It's as if there are two versions of the page (which there isn't). It's doing the same with NOF11. I tried both IE9-64 and IE9-32. It only happens on the Local Machine, it doesn't happen when I go to the same site and pages that are published on the web. I didn't experience this for the past two years using IE8. So I uninstalled IE9 and it restored IE8. Now I have the same problem with IE8. It's so peculiar because it only happens on Local Publish and it doesn't happen with Firefox or Chrome. I've spent a lot of time researching on the web and tried some of the solutions but nothing fixed it and it's very difficult to explain this because it's so peculiar. Local Publish only, not web publish! Just before I upgraded to IE9 there was an upgrade to the Adobe Flash Player and its plugin. There are small flash objects on every page. I wonder if the flash upgrade has anything to do with it. I figured it might be best to ask NOF users because of the peculiarity.

Thanks for any suggestions and help. This thing is driving me nuts.
Solane