Thread: Navigation Bar Problems

Default Navigation Bar Problems

in the older version of NOF that I have used in the past I have never had any issues but with NOF 11 I just cannot seem to get the Navigation Bar to show properly when I publish, I have asked them directly at NET OBJECTS but they have given me such a long winded answer that is so confusing I have no idea what I am doing.
    Does anyone know how to fix this.

if you want to see what it looks like on my website it is www.weddingbunchesandblooms.com.au I am also having trouble with my galleries, I never used to have issues with the galleries that I have in older versions of NOF also, the picture pages work but the thumbnail only half shows so it looks very unproffesional.

any help would be great.

I have been building my own website for like 9 years and I am only having these issues once I have changed to NOF11 which is a bit frustrating.

What was your previous version?

How did you migrate your site project, via export/import template?

There were some changes made in the nav bar component between some versions.

The first thing to do when components start misbehaving is to delete the component and put a fresh instance on your page from the toolbar.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

When I upgraded to NOF11 I was moving from an old old old computer with like windows 98 to my laptop and it was just easier to start with a whole new website. And at the time needed a whole new look and update of pictures and so on so I just did a new website I never worried about migrating the old one.

thanks for the advise

At first glance it looks to me like you might have overlapping objects as your layout seems all over the place (Firefox 19.0.2 on Win 7 Home). You can only have overlapping objects if your output method is set to Fixed Layout and not to Dynamic Layout. Make sure you're outputting to Dynamic Layout and your prob might go away.