Thread: "Inline Frame" tool not found on "Standard Toolbar" as indicated in the User Guide

Question "Inline Frame" tool not found on "Standard Toolbar" as indicated in the User Guide

Version: NOF 10 (Upgrade from previous version)

I have not needed this tool before, although I now have a project requiring the linking of specific database search results from another website to be displayed on a website in a frame within an existing page. The source website has provided the "web link generator" html to use on the page I have created but it requires using the "inline frame" tool in NOF software.

I am unable to find the "Inline Frame" tool within my software program. The User Guide indicates the icon should be showing on the "Standard Toolbar". I have additionally searched all of the Custom components as well hoping possibly it was a misprint in the user guide, with no success.

Do I need to uninstall the software and when reinstalling choose other than "typical" installation? OR would a fix be within any of the updates for this version of NOF?

I appreciate any insight to resolve this issue.
    Last edited by thedesertbee; 03-21-2013 at 11:39 AM. Reason: word mis-spelling

The Inline Frame tool came with the first update of NOF10.
    Go to the netobjects.com website and look for product updates for your version.
    http://www.nof-community.de
    NOF-Community, Hilfe, Support, Tutorials, Anleitungen, Tipps und Tricks für Netobjects Fusion und SwissKnife Komponenten

Thank you for the prompt reply "Mia"! I have tried to download the Updates for my version (at the NetObjects website) but get the following ERROR: "This update requires the English retail version of NetObjects Fusion 10. Please download the appropriate update installer for your version."

What the heck?! My upgrade was purchased right here in the USA online! Should it not already be the "English Version"?!!! Where do I find the update installer? Should'nt it have been installed when I installed the software?

FYI there is no "search" mechanism on the NetObjects website to find where to download an "update installer".
    Last edited by thedesertbee; 03-21-2013 at 12:14 PM.