Thread: Jpg image does not display in browser

Default Jpg image does not display in browser

Hi,

Newbie here. Stupid question time. I have a landing page with some .jpg logo's that i have added with links to other pages on my site. 2 out of three logo's have no issue's at all but the third logo refuses to display in IE or Firefox. All i get is an outline and a red X in top left hand corner. From what i can see everything is the same for all three logo's and links (except for end destination of link). Pulling my hair out trying to get it to work.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

URL please?
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Quote Originally Posted by gotFusion View Post
    URL please?
    Sorry it is an intranet site and can not be accessed from the outside world.

I have found out what the issue was that i was experiencing. I thought i would post the fix for all the other Newbies out there
    It was the fact that i had the the image colour set as CMYK and not RGB. IE8 does not like CMYK colour set and that was the reason for the image not displaying in the browser.
    Used an online converter (google it there's plenty out there) to convert form CMYK to RGB and then used the RGB file instead. Worked a treat.
    Nice little gotcha for a newbie