Thread: How do I STOP unwanted "pop-up" links in my text

Angry How do I STOP unwanted "pop-up" links in my text

Hi
    Apologies if this has been answered already, in a bit of a hurry to stop this embarrassing behaviour.
    Just upgraded to NetObjects XII and re-published my site with a few minor changes.
    Now there are links in the text which I didn't put there to pop-ups that I don't want!

WTH is going on!?

How to I stop this please?

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by mistyoptic View Post
    Hi
    Apologies if this has been answered already, in a bit of a hurry to stop this embarrassing behaviour.
    Just upgraded to NetObjects XII and re-published my site with a few minor changes.
    Now there are links in the text which I didn't put there to pop-ups that I don't want!

WTH is going on!?

How to I stop this please?

TIA
    It's probably something you've downloaded/added to your browser - a new toolbar or some add-on. It's not something you could do without a lot of work in NOF (Ithink you'd notice!).
    Only other possibility is some malware on your pc or your website host

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Trimdoner View Post
    It's probably something you've downloaded/added to your browser - a new toolbar or some add-on. It's not something you could do without a lot of work in NOF (Ithink you'd notice!).
    Only other possibility is some malware on your pc or your website host

Ken
    Oh how embarrassing!

Thanks Ken, it turns out to be one of our work PCs that has something on that it shouldn't. Have tried with other machines and the problem goes away

A virus scan with software that targets hijacking trojans is in order.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz