Thread: Price Gouging Over

Talking Price Gouging Over

Pleased to see NO finally wake up and end the price gouging. This time, even though I am still assumed to use $AU rather than $NZ, at least I am not charged a 30% premium above the converted $US price.

This time upgrade $US74.95 I am charged $AU74.95.

Well done.

Now, just waiting for DL and I'll give it a whirl.

If you wait a while you should get it "cheaper" - at least that is what happened with 2012 version...
    It ended up at about $38.00 . . .

Sure, but while I wait I don't get to play with the new toys. For me, the addition of jQuery will probably be worth the price alone.

And going by your theory, if I wait say 8 or 9 years, I'll get it free, just like 7 is now.

Since you have never posted here before, I am unsure of your connection to the product. Let me just say that as a professional web marketer it is a business tool, just like a car or cellphone. I don't drive a 10 year old car or use an ancient cellphone; like any good business man, I use up to date tools.

But feel free to wait, it leaves more of the market for us first adopters.

/rant

Quote Originally Posted by 1FugleyKiwi View Post
    Sure, but while I wait I don't get to play with the new toys. For me, the addition of jQuery will probably be worth the price alone.

And going by your theory, if I wait say 8 or 9 years, I'll get it free, just like 7 is now.

Since you have never posted here before, I am unsure of your connection to the product. Let me just say that as a professional web marketer it is a business tool, just like a car or cellphone. I don't drive a 10 year old car or use an ancient cellphone; like any good business man, I use up to date tools.

But feel free to wait, it leaves more of the market for us first adopters.

/rant
    The Jquery slider is off of a drop down from the picture icon (Just a heads up)

Last edited by gotFusion; 04-29-2013 at 11:52 PM.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Ta,

60 seconds until DL completes

Oh my! You got to bed one evening and wake up the next morning, log into the forums and look what's happened. Oh, how I wish I could afford to buy it straight away, but as I work almost exclusively pro bono for not for profits, I'm afraid it'll have to wait awhile. Oh well.