Thread: Can't download

Default Can't download

I purchased the upgrade last night. The download was going supper slow and kept stopping with errors. It now tells me "You currently have no downloads available.". They have no phone number or email address on their website. They have this "support portal" but nothing works there. I responded to the email I got with my confirmation and download instructions but they are not responding to it. How do I get a hold of this company to get the software I purchased from them?

Hi there. I sent you a private message. Please respond and we'll get you squared away. Sorry for the inconvenience and we'll recheck the download policies of asknet.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by themcnabs View Post
    I purchased the upgrade last night. The download was going supper slow and kept stopping with errors. It now tells me "You currently have no downloads available.". They have no phone number or email address on their website. They have this "support portal" but nothing works there. I responded to the email I got with my confirmation and download instructions but they are not responding to it. How do I get a hold of this company to get the software I purchased from them?
    Hi There.....

I Had the SAME Dam Problem when I Purchased NOF12..... It REALY Pissed me Off...... I Complained Vigorously on this Forum and Also Sent Emails to Support... NO ONE Did a Dam Thing........................... I eventually had to spend Another 16 Bucks to get the CD...... and it Ain't Gonna Happen Again....

I Have DialUp..... and there Ain't No way I can stay connected for the 12 Hours it takes to Download NOF12! without a Download Manager(Which They Do NOT ALLOW)...... Thus I Timed OUT like You and was SCREWED out of 16 Bucks.... Downloading Should NOT Be a Crap Shoot.....

Have a Great Day......

if you are unable to download WhatsApp or any of it's modified version like this FM WhatsApp then visit gbapps.net to download them easily.