Thread: 2013 is NICE! but... can I still use the Coolmaps components?

Default 2013 is NICE! but... can I still use the Coolmaps components?

Like what 2013 is doing! Fast, and seems to like whatever I have thrown at it... like others have seen as well!

My real question : is there a way to get my Coolmaps components to work like they did with Fusion 7.5 / 10 / 11 and 12? I remember having to modify a couple of files and basically I have been copying the folder to each new installation of Fusion, and they have worked all the way up to the newest version 2013.

I believe gotFusion had the info to correct the files... Mike any thoughts?

Thank you.

In playing with it a bit more - I found that Countdown has nothing showing in the properties window - BUT when I delete the component - the controls show for a "blip" before leaving the page - like there is a "white" screen covering it? Any ideas as to what causes this behavior?
    Last edited by kspoor; 05-01-2013 at 04:33 AM.

yes, I have coolmaps Pop Rocket and Thumbs Up working fine, I simply copied the Coolmaps folder from Nof9/Components to 2013 Components

they will appear under Flash Components for some strange reason, but that was the case in Nof10, 11 and 12

I have not used the coolmaps components since Fusion 5.

If you have some of the older components (did not buy updates) you do need to make modifications to a few things for the older (Fusion 5 and before) components to work in Fusion MX and later products

http://www.gotfusion.com/tutorials/tut.cfm?itemID=420
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz