Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crashes may be over for me

How do you address the problem in Win8. My e-commerce catalog keeps crashing. :-(

I too am having trouble migrating to NOF13; I am running Windows 7 professional, 64 bit.

I have 4 sites - 2 very small that converted directly and without problems with NOF13 but the 2 larger sites crash the software after reaching a blank site page. I have tried all the recommendations in these posts; unticked tablets, created separate styles, created a small new site, produced templates under NOF12 and tried to create sites based on these templates, even reinstalled the software. All with no success. Any thoughts would be very helpful.

By "converted directly" do you mean you simply opened your .NOD file created in a previous version (not a good idea), or you opened the site in your previous version of nOF, cleaned up your assets, optimized the site, exported as a template from the earlier version, and created a new site in 2013 from that template?

When you created a "small new site", what happens? Does this also crash NOF?

Do you have the latest update installed?

If you can provide a specific problem that you are having, that is also helpful. Something along the lines of "Whenever I do this, NOF does this."

I'd also suggest starting a new thread for your specific problem with as much detail as you can. That way the discussion can focus on your one issue, and others who might encounter the same problem might find a solution by searching the forum.
    Ray Cambpell
    Sounds In Sync
    Linked in

Quote Originally Posted by ICA View Post
    I too am having trouble migrating to NOF13; I am running Windows 7 professional, 64 bit.

I have 4 sites - 2 very small that converted directly and without problems with NOF13 but the 2 larger sites crash the software after reaching a blank site page. I have tried all the recommendations in these posts; unticked tablets, created separate styles, created a small new site, produced templates under NOF12 and tried to create sites based on these templates, even reinstalled the software. All with no success. Any thoughts would be very helpful.
    Hi ICA,

Try installing AU2 either from within the program or here.
    Adam
    NetObjects Technical Support