Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any Sites or Test sites up?

Quote Originally Posted by franko View Post
    It's needed by me. I need to know how much editing I have to do after publishing to achieve what I want. If some of the html 5 tags are not supported by NoF, I want to know.
    Hey steady on mate you go get your own thread !!!!

LOL JK I should have posted I no longer require it

Cheers

So why not? If Steve has sent you one, can I have a copy please....pretty please....with eggs on top?

I just converted the Pet Insurance site from Nof9 to Nof 2013 HTML5, all looking good so far, only one validation error

Thumbs up Alright Mr Anton

Quote Originally Posted by antonsvideo View Post
    I just converted the Pet Insurance site from Nof9 to Nof 2013 HTML5, all looking good so far, only one validation error
    That's a fact and only one warning with the CSS validation. Now we have to ask a couple of questions.

Was the whole site done with NO 13? Did you insert or edit any code or script? And did you use any 3rd party stuff?

Super! Nice dropdowns.

When you have time.
    Thanks a lot.
    Donald

the site was done in Nof9

no 3rd party stuff used on this site other than the dbmasters formmailer script for processing of forms

Nice site, Anton. How are you finding objects lining up on the pages without using tables? I always had that problem with the xhtml output in v12 and had to sometimes use tables to make sure objects lined up the way I wanted. Looks like I might be moving some production sites over to 13 sooner than I expected.

Another thought - are you running a redirection script for IE8 and earlier or are your users nearly all using IE9 or 10?

Nice site, Anton. How are you finding objects lining up on the pages without using tables? I always had that problem with the xhtml output in v12 and had to sometimes use tables to make sure objects lined up the way I wanted. Looks like I might be moving some production sites over to 13 sooner than I expected.
    I removed all tables from the Pet Insurance home page and all lines up well

also, by switching to HTML5 output, IE8 is automatically taken care of and everything functions well in IE8, even the Wow Slider without having to use the loose doc type

you can see the Wow Slider in action on my own video productions site, also converted to Nof 13

So why not? If Steve has sent you one, can I have a copy please....pretty please....with eggs on top?
    Hi mate and NO nothing at all sorry, I no longer require it tho, but would be nice to see as all the pages I look at seem to be just a Docktype change and a few HTML elements sparsely through about.
    One good thing is that NOF2013 is not alone with that.

another site successfully moved from Nof9 to Nof 2013 with HTML5 Master Watchmaking Sydney