Thread: Updating and need help

Default Updating and need help

I have always felt that version 7 fit my needs and did enough for me at the time. But after 6 years I decided to make the plunge and update and just purchased 2013 today. But I feel a bit lost.

First, I can't figure out how to open a saved template from my earlier version without it wanting to open a .nod file then crash each time.

Second, how do I install Coolmaps into the 13 version?

I'm sure I'll have more questions as I go, but those are the first two. Any help would be appreciated.

See attached to answer your first question.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	site-from-template.png 
Views:	414 
Size:	117.5 KB 
ID:	1391
    John Walker
    NetObjects Technical Support

Quote Originally Posted by aqueckboerner View Post
    I have always felt that version 7 fit my needs and did enough for me at the time. But after 6 years I decided to make the plunge and update and just purchased 2013 today. But I feel a bit lost.

First, I can't figure out how to open a saved template from my earlier WhatsApp Plus version without it wanting to open a .nod file then crash each time.

Second, how do I install Coolmaps into the 13 version?

I'm sure I'll have more questions as I go, but those are the first two. Any help would be appreciated.
    I also had a similar issue which is solved after visiting this post and I am very thankful to you for sharing this post.