Thread: how to print site structure

Default how to print site structure

I would like to print the site structure in a vertical manner similar to the popup site navigation box. Is there a way to do this?

The way I've always done it is to get the view I want, ctrl-Prt Sc to copy to cliipboard, open in graphics program, save in whatever format you need (I usually send clients a jpg; they mostly seem to be able to handle that). Print from the graphics program.

Thanks Franko

I tried this but my site map is wider than the screen in the main view and longer than the screen in the popup view. There really should be a menu selection that lets you print the whole thing. Any other ideas?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by gmeyers View Post
    I tried this but my site map is wider than the screen in the main view and longer than the screen in the popup view. There really should be a menu selection that lets you print the whole thing. Any other ideas?
    Right Click on Your Mouse..... Select Print..... Left Click.... Vole everything within the Scroll Bar Range is Printed.......

When I right click the mouse on the Site Navigation window, the only option presented is "Go to Site View" (I'm running on Windows XP). Where were you suggesting I right click?

Cool

When I right click the mouse on the Site Navigation window, the only option presented is "Go to Site View" (I'm running on Windows XP). Where were you suggesting I right click?
    Ok what I said works when one is NOT in the NOF App..... Do This.... Get in NOF and Click on Site View..... Now goto UPPER left corner and click on File.... It will drop a menu.... Then click on PRINT..... Vole you just printed the Site Tree.........

I would like to print the site structure in a vertical manner similar to the popup site navigation box. Is there a way to do this?
    Print a website this sounds new to me and I would like to know more about this if you are able to tell me more about so I can also test on my site OG WhatsApp page