Thread: Tested HTML5 Website Inport?

Question Tested HTML5 Website Inport?

Hi guys/gals

has anybody inported a HTML5 website into NOF 2013 yet?

If so any feedback would be appericated

http://html5up.net/ This site has some responsive ones for a good test of the import if anybody has time?

cheers

Well, you COULD try it yourself and report back.

But jesusonapogostick, how many times do we have to say NoF IS A CODE GENERATOR NOT A CODE EDITOR!

I am pleased to see that in 2013 they have removed the "Open from exisiting web site" menu choice.

Quote Originally Posted by 1FugleyKiwi View Post
    Well, you COULD try it yourself and report back.

But jesusonapogostick, how many times do we have to say NoF IS A CODE GENERATOR NOT A CODE EDITOR!

I am pleased to see that in 2013 they have removed the "Open from exisiting web site" menu choice.
    Hi Mate and nope can not try myself, as I do not own NOF13 just gathering information on it.

Yes I know its Generator and not an Editor (to a degree), however as NOF12 did have that ability, I was wondering if NOF13 did and as it does not, you have answered my question

Reason I was asking is because NOF12 was HORRID at it so its removal is a good thing LOL

Cheers

WOW, I thought. Did they finally remove this function which never worked and caused so many questions by confused users...!!
    Yes they did, in the starting page of the program.

But..... they only went half way. What a shame.
    This "option" is still there. If you have a site open and click File > Import > Website....
    http://www.nof-community.de
    NOF-Community, Hilfe, Support, Tutorials, Anleitungen, Tipps und Tricks für Netobjects Fusion und SwissKnife Komponenten