Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't change the styles in> Styles - Graphic tab

Default Can't change the styles in> Styles - Graphic tab

When using Net objects 12 in the Styles Graphic tab you can change the elements by selecting the Banner, buttons etc.

I have gone into change these in exactly the same way in 2013 (on the same PC) and it will not let me select the element, for example the banner graphic.
    The designed by is highlighted when you go into the styles, but as soon as you try to highlight something else it will not select it.

I have created a duplicate site style with a new name and de-selected read only.

When I go to the preview tab I get a script error which when I opt to run continue to run script displays the page, if this has any bearing on the problem?

I am using windows 7

Hi,
    Same to me.
    I am using windows 8.
    Regards,

Information pertaining to this bug is evolving. Try this. After you discover that you can't edit the style attributes of one style, select the OTHER style... and then once again, select the style that had been uneditable. Does it now become editable?

Hi,
    When starting NOF 2013 as an administrator, and de-select read only, then I am able to edit the style.
    Regards,
    Teleoma

I have kind of the same problem, cannot change link color or use the rollover link color.

Quote Originally Posted by Teleoma View Post
    Hi,
    When starting NOF 2013 as an administrator, and de-select read only, then I am able to edit the style.
    Thanks Teleoma that works for me too

Quote Originally Posted by Teleoma View Post
    Hi,
    Did not work for me.

But did you try this? After you discover that you can't edit the style attributes of one style, select the OTHER style... and then go back and select the style that had been un-editable once again. Does it now become editable?
    Last edited by LBA; 05-11-2013 at 09:54 PM.

That does not work, any style I change it to I cannot change some options within that style. A strange example would be the nav bar from our orginal site style follows us even when we change site styles. I think this is a "our site" problem because of all the imports from NO. We have been importing since MX.

make a duplicate style ? give name and then edits are easy ?