Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: NO 13 Import changed links into yellow rollover links.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hammer View Post
    Gary,

I have a workaround for this. Create a new site in NO 13, import the NO 12 site (or my pages on the download a few posts above) by right clicking the new sites home page and import website/template. Now, Delete the new sites home page.

What I am left with is the NO 12 site in NO 13 with a new site style that behavies like it should. Links are editable, site styles can be changed and link colors can be changed. I still cannot change it to my orginal site style or it gets goofed up again. I will keep playing with this and post back. Let me know what you find out with my download pages, when you get the chance.

The only problem is fixed the new site style to something close to what we had.
    Gary workaround does not work, NO 13 will not publish correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco Billy View Post
    OK Then..... Build a One Page New NOF13 Site with the Original site style Implemented.... If the site styles Work then they are Clean.... If the site styles Fail Then they are CORRUPT..........
    Great Idea!!!!!!!! I did it and the style will not change link colors. Its an old one called professional.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hammer View Post
    Great Idea!!!!!!!! I did it and the style will not change link colors. Its an old one called professional.
    A Blind Squirrel Finds a Nut Now and Then....................

I finally gave up and packed the site up to NO late Friday and had my answer Monday. Good job!!!! NO support. Here is the answer if anyone else has the same problems as me. Thanks everyone for the suggestions and time spent.

I've taken a look at your template and I have provided you steps below that will have your link states working as intended.

First part:

1. First, open your website in Fusion 2013.
    2. Click Tools > Options > current site
    3. Locate the Text Formatting option and change to CSSfrom HTML.
    4. Click OK

Second part:

1. Click to the Page view
    2. Click on Text > Magage Styles
    3. The Manage Styles dialog opens, in the left framescroll up to the Site scope tree.
    4. Remove all link states under Site by clicking on oneand then click the Delete button.
    5. Publish site locally to view the results.

Additional information:

You don't have all your link states styled in the Styleview, click to the Style view and select each link state then edit as you wish.