Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Anybody Out There Looking For A Complete Tutorial.. Please reply to this message

Maybee you are right, it aint going to happen......I disagree with the last part of your suggestion though and I could not see the Fusion sales department putting a warning sticker on the front of the box saying "not suitable for users who Do NOT have a STRONG BACKGROUND in Information Technology" and "This product is only suitable for IT pros"
    Fusion is easy to use, I'v been using it since the late 90's I just feel like its time to learn a little more, Im hungry for good information, thats why I suggested video.
    Anyhow, I didn't mean to upset anyone
    Last edited by mikeconcannon; 05-15-2013 at 10:40 PM.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by mikeconcannon View Post
    Maybee you are right, although I could not see the Fusion sales department writing "not suitable for users who Do NOT have a STRONG BACKGROUND in Information Technology" and "This product is only suitable for IT pros" on the front of the box.
    I Did NOT Say That..... The Product is PERFECTLY SUITABLE for Amateurs as Well as Pros..... You Said Yourself..... That You Used the Product Successfully for a Long While....... And wanted to Do More....... With Most Other Products on the Market You CAN'T Do MORE.... NOF is EXTREMELY POWERFUL..... As with Anything Else.... The DEEPER You Go.... The MORE KNOWLEDGE and TALENT You MUST Have.........

The more knowledge you must LEARN

The more knowledge you must LEARN

The More Knowledge The BETTER.......... Most of the Pros Know Most of This and More....... KNOWLEDGE.... Most of the Johnny Wanna Bees Do NOT have this Background........ This Background Allows the Pros to Use NOF to it's Fullest..... A few Videos about NOF is NOT Going to give the Johnny Wanna Bees the Pros BackGrounds........

I fully agree, no info will keep it for pro use only. Publishing afew videos would be dangerous for the NetObjects team, as it might get them afew more people using it, we wouldn't want that now. would we?

Cool

I fully agree, no info will keep it for pro use only. Publishing afew videos would be dangerous for the NetObjects team, as it might get them afew more people using it, we wouldn't want that now. would we?
    The BEST Style and Content of Educational Videos I Have Seen are HERE ....... Got Fusion Tutorials Follow this Format and could be Transformed into Videos.... Mike(Got Fusion) Can't make These...... Because The Four Fans on his Computer are Too LOUD..........

Yes, I used Khan accademy to make some type of sureal sense of the maths, that i needed to get my head around, when i was studying for my machanical engineering exams. Its a good site, video communicates well. I like the way when he taccles a subject, that he starts assuming that the student knows nothing and brings them all the steps through.

Yes, I used Khan accademy to make some type of sureal sense of the maths, that i needed to get my head around, when i was studying for my machanical engineering exams. Its a good site, video communicates well. I like the way when he taccles a subject, that he starts assuming that the student knows nothing and brings them all the steps through.
    Just getting step by step to revise a website would be helpful...where can I find the basics in a format that walks me through

If you are new to NOF, the old "Mountain Jacques" tutorial that was part of NOF 11 is a good introduction to the fundamentals of NOF. It walks you through the creation of an entire web site.

The Getting Started Guide (under Fusion 11) is the instructions, and are available as a download from NetObjects.

Franko has very kindly stored all the tutorial files on his FTP server, as indicated in this thread.

I think that's the best you're going to get for a complete "walk-through".

Maybe if I win the lottery I'll create a video walk-through of NOF and sell it online (using OpenCart ). Maybe...
    Ray Cambpell
    Sounds In Sync
    Linked in

Quote Originally Posted by RayC View Post
    If you are new to NOF, the old "Mountain Jacques" tutorial that was part of NOF 11 is a good introduction to the fundamentals of NOF. It walks you through the creation of an entire web site.

The Getting Started Guide (under Fusion 11) is the instructions, and are available as a download from NetObjects.

Franko has very kindly stored all the tutorial files on his FTP server, as indicated in this thread.

I think that's the best you're going to get for a complete "walk-through".

Maybe if I win the lottery I'll create a video walk-through of NOF and sell it online (using OpenCart ). Maybe...
    +1. Mountain Jacques will go over everything you can do with the product.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz