Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Responsive Themes?

Laurance, what the bronc rider said! More people NOW are accessing the web with smartphones that with tradtional browsers on PCs, at least in the more technologically advanced markets (north Asia, Europe, Australia) and if it hasn't already happened in north america, it will sometime this year. Get used to it; PCs are now the dinosaurs in a new world of ubiquitous network accessibility and mobile multi-functional devices. Who wants to cart a 20 kg workstation around with them?

I've been investigating mobile site builders. There are some very good ones out there for about $30 a month. However, every single one of them requires you to host your mobile site with them. I haven't yet found a dedicated mobile builder that doesn't include compulsory hosting; that will just let you build the mobile site (and even less a responsive site) and then host it on your own server (virtual or physical). I don't want to sell somebody else's hosting. I just want to build a site. It's a great market opportunity for whoever is the first to produce one...

Default cxnubz xgbaso

диета светланы фус
    косметические обертывания в бийске
    калорийность хлеба белого на сыворотке сухого
    напиток цикорий для похудения
    овсянка углеводы белки
    как определится по какой системе худеть
    книги дюкана 350 рецептов диеты дюкана скачать бесплатно книгу
    где заказать ягоды годжи не подделку в воронеже