Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can I upgrade from Corel Website creator?

I want to know this as well. Net Objects works great, as NEtObjects--and not Corel. I wish I would have known this before I paid Corel--I would have just purchased this-- I didn't know you could until after I tried Googling Troubleshooting for Corel.

I spent $80.00 9/5 on Full edition of Website Creator (Corel), and another $440 today on the whole suite trying to make it work. NO DICE> I don't wantt o sink any more $ into something that may not work. The free edition commerce works, but it doesn't load in Corel.
    Thank you so much for any help you can send. Have a great day!

I also want to know if its possible. I have the x6 corel version.

Not sure why NO is being so coy about this. The answer has never been publicly stated.

My suggestion is to PM Adam from earlier in this thread and ask him. There may be reasons they don't (can't) publicly state this.

Also, FYI, you can get the free NOF Essentials and then purchase an upgrade version from that. I don't know if they do anything different for Corel Website Creator owners.

My understanding is that Corel Website Creator is simply a licensed version of NOF 12. I'm not sure whatever difficulties you are having will go away with the same product branded "Net Objects"...
    Ray Cambpell
    Sounds In Sync
    Linked in

Hi Adam
    I have the same question. Can I upgrade from Corel to NOF2013?

Default Mad there is no info on this!

Quote Originally Posted by Eyos View Post
    Hi,
    I have Corel Website creator. Can I upgrade to NOF 2013?
    Thanks.
    Why is this handled by private message? And why are people acting like people that ask this question have 3 heads? The Corel Website Creator Has a link, to an offer on NetObjects Fusion, for a substantially discounted upgrade. Why does this have to be a secret, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, WHY DOES IT NOT WORK??? I was sucker enough to spend the money, in an emergency situation, as it'd the biggest link in Website Creator, which is a watered down version of NetObjects. Except; you can't get anything important done. I am so angry I could spit blood right now, after this company has effectively stolen my money, and tells me I have to wait 48 hours for support? That is THE ABSOLUTE WORST SUPPORT OF ANYBODY OUT THERE, AND I AM SO MAD I FEEL LIKE CONSIDERING THROWING AWAY MORE MONEY ON A LAWYER. I AM ABOUT TO LOSE MY PROJECT BASED ON YOUR FALSE PROMISES! THIS IS OBVIOUSLY NOT LIMITED TO ME, AND NOBODY HAS DONE ANYTHING TO CORRECT IT!

This thread you posted in is nearly two years old.

How old is the Corel Website Creator you're trying to upgrade from?

Keep in mind that the link to NetObjects baked into the Corel version is probably dead because it pointed to an upgrade to Fusion 2013 (or earlier)..... a program that you can't upgrade to now, since it was superseded by Fusion 2015 a long time ago.
    Chuck Joslin
    www.BeyondFusion.com
    PHP & MySQL development with Fusion
    Fusion support for AllWebMenus (Likno) Contact me for custom AWM menus for your sites.
    Tutorials and Forums

My version of Corel Website Creator, is the most current version, as it is on a subscription basis, and the offer is posted on a "live" page. In other words, it is a current website. The whole program appears to be internet based, as you cannot seem to use it offline. I also have support tickets in at both Corel, and NetObjects. The Corel rep that I had on chat last night said it is certainly supposed to work. I have seen other boards where others have had this problem, and there is a solution, but the detail were not posted. This is one reason why I am frustrated

The answer has never been publicly stated.

I have WSC suite too (somewhere)... AFAIK it is a physical product not a web based thingie.... Unless I missed something.

I too have no idea of whether it is a qualifying upgrade product.

I'd need to install it again to see what version it is but recollection (and old emails) lead me to believe it is Fusion 2013 (maybe). I registered corekb.com in 2007 but could never work anything out with them...... so......

It should only be 1 gen old and a viable product if you want to continue using it.
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz