Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can I upgrade from Corel Website creator?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Can I upgrade from Corel Website creator?

Hi,
    I have Corel Website creator. Can I upgrade to NOF 2013?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyos View Post
    Hi,
    I have Corel Website creator. Can I upgrade to NOF 2013?
    Thanks.
    Hi Eyos,

I've replied to you via PM. Please check your messages.

Thanks,
    Adam
    NetObjects Technical Support

Can you update to Adobe Creative Suite from microsoft publisher?????

Franko,

FYI, Corel Website Creator is a "special" version of NOF12 (V12.5, or something like that) bundled in with CorelDRAW Graphics Suite.
    Ray Cambpell
    Sounds In Sync
    Linked in

Is it? Not a stupid question, then. My apologies, Eyos.

That's interesting and quite against Corel's usual strategy of buying great software and incorporating into their stable (Painter, WordPerfect, Jasc Paintshop). The good thing about Corel is that they usually improve the software once they have it in their stable, unlike Microsoft which almost always stuffs it up after acquiring it (ASP, Access, etc.).

Wonder why they licensed it instead of buying it. They're certainly cashed up enough to do so.
    Last edited by franko; 06-07-2013 at 12:22 AM. Reason: To add an apology.

I still remember with fondness using Corel Draw for years, even as a beta tester for most of the time. Corel was good at including a lot of 'extras' and being quick to incorporate features that users requested. I still use many of the fonts that came on a second CD with the program. Is Corel Draw even still available? Sometimes I think AI is overkill for things I need to do, and would probably opt to use Corel Draw for some things.

I agree, Frank, I'd like to see Corel work with NO to really pump up Fusion.

Neil

Quote Originally Posted by franko View Post
    Is it? Not a stupid question, then. My apologies, Eyos.

That's interesting and quite against Corel's usual strategy of buying great software and incorporating into their stable (Painter, WordPerfect, Jasc Paintshop). The good thing about Corel is that they usually improve the software once they have it in their stable, unlike Microsoft which almost always stuffs it up after acquiring it (ASP, Access, etc.).

Wonder why they licensed it instead of buying it. They're certainly cashed up enough to do so.

Hello Adam, I have the same question. Can I upgrade from the Corel Website Creator to NOF 2013? I primarily think that the documentation, training and support like this forum will be much more helpful to me than the Corel site. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Hi Eyos,

I've replied to you via PM. Please check your messages.

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by kvenner View Post
    Hello Adam, I have the same question. Can I upgrade from the Corel Website Creator to NOF 2013? I primarily think that the documentation, training and support like this forum will be much more helpful to me than the Corel site. Thank you.
    Hello, I have the same question, too. Thank you.

I want to know this as well. Net Objects works great, as NEtObjects--and not Corel. I wish I would have known this before I paid Corel--I would have just purchased this-- I didn't know you could until after I tried Googling Troubleshooting for Corel.

I spent $80.00 9/5 on Full edition of Website Creator (Corel), and another $440 today on the whole suite trying to make it work. NO DICE> I don't wantt o sink any more $ into something that may not work. The free edition commerce works, but it doesn't load in Corel.
    Thank you so much for any help you can send. Have a great day!

Hi Adam
    I have the same question. Can I upgrade from Corel to NOF2013?