Thread: Mulilayout regions - Style sheet

Default Mulilayout regions - Style sheet

I am trying to user multilayout regions and I have the concept down. But when I place a region on my page it does not give me any tabs I do not see a MLR.css in my site. The wizard does not create one for me

I am using Spry-Nylon. There is a website for the Spry-Nylon and it shows nice tabs. How do I get this style sheet?

I've never heard of Spry-Nylon and a google search doesn't turn up any company of the name creating Ajax or JQuery scripts. It appears you are not very experienced with 3rd party scripts so I would suggest using the built in Fusion component.

I'm curious as well. The only reference to Spry I can find is related to Adobe Dreamweaver. I don't think you'll have much luck trying to incorporate this into NetObjects Fusion.

The MLR tools built into NOF work pretty well (aside from my recent rants ). Have you tried them? Is there something specific you're trying to accomplish?
    Last edited by RayC; 07-04-2013 at 10:51 PM.
    Ray Cambpell
    Sounds In Sync
    Linked in

I have but the tool on the page but there are no control tabs

Default web site for Multilayout

Here is a link to the website that has Mulitlayouts workings with the template

http://www.nof2013.kurt-singer.de/Styles2013/SpryNylon/

Spry-Nylon is one of the Selections for Site Wizard

These MLRs on that page are the standard MultiLayout Regions. Tab tops, accordion and the lot.....
    Nothing fancy about them.

Just select a MultiLayoutRegion with the tool and drag a field onto your layout where it is supposed to be situated.
    http://www.nof-community.de
    NOF-Community, Hilfe, Support, Tutorials, Anleitungen, Tipps und Tricks für Netobjects Fusion und SwissKnife Komponenten

I found the style sheets they are in the selectorview in the style directory. The references are not in the styles section. and the files are not in Assets files directory. How do I reference the selectorview directory?