Thread: Colors in Site view

Default Colors in Site view

One other suggestion..

It would be great if when in Site view, if you could pick colors per page symbol which would also carry over when a page is copied.. As much as I like the ability to color/identify those pages with Master borders.. some sites have multiple Mater Borders or other configurations.. I just think it would be helpful if we could color the symbols.. with a simple right-click on the symbol zbs..

Default Color coding pages in NetObjects Fusion SiteView

That's an easy one. See brief video.

Cheers. Steve

PS- Control + C to copy, Control + V to paste.

Awesome!!! never saw that one....

and um... c/v quite well know..

What I find most useful is right below the choice Steve clicked in the Page Properties inspector, where it lets you set the color for all pages sharing a particular Master Border. On all my sites, I set a unique color for each Master Border. That way, anytime I make a change that should be applied to all master borders, like a new item in a Custom NavBar or an updated logo, I can easily see that I've got several Master Borders on the site and I just need to apply the change to one page from each color.

I think the color coding is verrrrry helpful.. I am producing a multi-lingual site with 3 master border types plus a hand full of iframe pages... which is what prompted my OP.. until I was shown, I thought I would only be able to color 1 master border.. it's just a great help to be able to visually label/identify what's what without jumping into every page..