Thread: Can I upgrade to 2013 from Netobjects Fusion 1 & 1 Edition (11.00.0000.5021)

Default Can I upgrade to 2013 from Netobjects Fusion 1 & 1 Edition (11.00.0000.5021)

Hi I was wondering whether I could upgrade Netobjects Fusion 1 & 1 Edition (11.00.0000.5021) to the latest 2013 edition.

Please let me know if you require any more information.

Many thanks.

Dave

As lo ng as you have a valid serial number from any prior version, you can always upgrade.

1FugleyKiwi,

Thank you very much for your reply, I have now purchased the upgrade of latest version.

Very best regards
    Dave
    Last edited by davidpeck; 07-29-2013 at 03:47 PM. Reason: left the word upgrade out of the post

Hi, this is my first posting. I see from an earlier answer that "As lo ng as you have a valid serial number from any prior version, you can always upgrade." I have been using NetObjects 8 to build my sites for many years. My XP computer finally died. And I need to install some version of NetObjects (probably NetObjects 13 would be the most sensible choice.) But the correct name and passwords I have seem to be have been lost by the company. Or gremlins... In any case, here below is the original listing and barry@ques.com is how NetObjects has been responding to me over the years. Still let me know what steps I need to take to hurdle this blockade. In the computer world, even at my current age, I can still hurdle if given the right information. Still now of my former password information, carefully saved by me over the years, seems to be worth a damn. Thank you for any directions you can give me. I have enjoyed the program even without upgrading.

NetObjects Fusion 8 (for Windows95/98/NT/2000/XP )

With much sincerity,
    Barry
    Last edited by Adam; 09-18-2013 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Removed serial

If you go to NetObjects.com and purchase an upgrade version of NOF13, when you install, it will ask for your previous serial number, which you have so graciously shared above.

That's all you need.

Now, please edit your post to remove this serial number, as it should not be public information.
    Ray Cambpell
    Sounds In Sync
    Linked in