Thread: Problem in NOF2013 update 3.

Default Problem in NOF2013 update 3.

I installed update 3 last night, and immediately found that any 'right wrap' embedded pictures got published with 'bottom' alignment instead.
    This problem didn't exist with update 2.
    I reverted back to update 2 and republished, without changing anything in the site, and the pictures went back to where they are in the design view.
    Has anyone else noticed this problem?
    Have you found a solution for it?
    Thanks,
    Adrian.

Noticed the same problem as well with wrapping pictures.

I believe NOF support has accepted this issue as a bug. they said, and I quote,

"I'm very sorry for this inconvenience. I will address this immediately with our developers to see what may have introduced this issue.
    We then will try to create a fix in order to solve the issue. This fix will be most likely added to one of our future updates."

Hopefully we won't have to wait for a 'future update', as there doesn't seem to be a workaround..

In my particular case, I had to create a 3 row table to help reduce the layout problems and reformat/rearrange content of some of my pages to get it looking somewhat decent (since the wrap function doesn't work properly). Also noticed a format problem with code used inside of layout regions that wouldn't "center" on the page properly when specified to do so - 3 row table layout helped here as well. Another site I manage has extensive use of the wrap function, but thankfully that site doesn't get updated often and I won't have to deal with it unless a change in content is needed (keeping my fingers crossed that a fix is forthcoming).

Do we have a fix for the wrap problem.

Found another problem. In Windows 8.1 running NOF-13 as Compatable Windows 8.
    After installing update #3 which has the wrap problem I had to un-install NOF-13. Clicking uninstall in windows the program will not fully be removed. I had to use Revo to remove it.

Update #5 installed on NOF 2013.
    If I simply paste a table of numbers from Excel and then wrap text to right, on publishing, there is no wrap around the table and the body text over-writes the bottom navigation.

This is a bug - quick and easy solutions are needed. So it seems this table wrap problem persists?