Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When I publish the program dissapears

Strange. It is not a process I would have ever done, but like Anton, followed all the steps and POOF! dead as a dodo.

I also get same non result when I try local publish.
    Last edited by 1FugleyKiwi; 11-06-2013 at 09:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by franko View Post
    I'll ask again, "can you do a Local Publish? If so, is this published ok? Can you then upload this to your server with an ftp program?"

If so, then at least the program is functional until a fix is made. If not, it's a show-stopper.
    Same error occurrs when I do a local publish, send to FTP or execute a Preview.

I've rolled back to AU2. AU3 just has too many issues to be useable.

Incredible that NetObjects is silent on the issue. Certainly lends credibility to those who say this company is no longer serious about the product.

I use the Fusion since its first release and until version 11 it was an excellent product. From version XII product sometimes had AV and closes.

Since I updated my Windows to version 8 the errors from Fusion XII increased considerably and I upgrade to 2013 thinking that the product was more stable.

I was completely wrong. In addition to this error that I reported, the product closes constantly without warning and in a variety of situations.

I have sent several emails to NetObjects reporting problems but the solutions presented by them did not resolved the problem. Once I identify the error above and showed that the problem is in the program, them were silent and did not answer any more my emails.

I am very disappointed with the NetObjects