Thread: Published website, but "Local Publish" does not get created.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Published website, but "Local Publish" does not get created.

Hello All,

Here's the situation.

I accidently deleted my new website, so I recreated it, published it and went to my FTP to upload. I get "Preview", but no "Local Publish". Any ideas what I am doing wrong? Any Help you can share will of course be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Default RE: Published website, but "Local Publish" does not get created.

Something else which is weird. After I "published the site, I went to the "publish" spot on the top (Between "Assets" and "Preview". It opens and shows date last published for all my files. Mine shows "Never Published". Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by DmgGuy View Post
    Hello All,

Here's the situation.

I accidently deleted my new website, so I recreated it, published it and went to my FTP to upload. I get "Preview", but no "Local Publish". Any ideas what I am doing wrong? Any Help you can share will of course be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

You shouldn't need to, but create the Local PUblish path in the Publish Settings profile dialog. NoF should do it automatically but sometimes it seems not to (although I haven't seen this behaviour since about v 10). When you Local Publish check the path you're publishing to. You do have control over this in the publish properties box.