Thread: View templates before using

Default View templates before using

I'm sure I am missing something really simple here but: how do I view a template before selecting it? So, I want to start a new site. I open the programme, click on 'site from template' and then a dialogue box opens with a list of folders to select. How do I view the templates in order to select one?:

Which template? Some have previews some don't. Depends on who is offering them
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Quote Originally Posted by gotFusion View Post
    Hi. Thanks for your response.

They are templates which came with the programme as far as I recall (I bought and installed the programme a year ago but have only just got round to trying it out). When I click 'site from template' it opens a dialogue with a number of zip files: Ambiance, Bokeh, (both in various colours), Duplex, etc. About 14 differnt zip folders.

Quote Originally Posted by gotFusion View Post
    Mike: I searched the forum yesterday for this problem but found nothing, today I just found this thread from 2011: http://forums.netobjects.com/showthr...ht=cloud+burst with the same problem.