Thread: Netobjects 2013 very unstable when changing master borders and navigation

Default Netobjects 2013 very unstable when changing master borders and navigation

Just installed 2013. Conversion went very smooth. The problem is any time you change your master borders it will crash. Also crashes when you change the navigation.

Setup a top navigation using the flash format. My concern is I am getting Internet Explorer flash errors and the only flash being used is the flash navigation. Also is seems to take the page much longer to open when using the flash navigation

Getting close to switching to Wordpress after using Netobjects for over a decade.

which updates have you applied so far? AU2 is stable here, AU3 is not

also, remember that flash is dead

Same here. Reverted AU3 back to AU2. AU3 not ready for prime time yet. And ditto what Anton said abut flash. To be honest, only newbs every used flash to any great extent, even back in the '90s when flash web sites were all the rage. I have used it for things like configurators for which flash is still the best technology but for normal web operations - forget it.