Thread: Verifyig files -Page Name_NP_Regular... missing

Default Verifyig files -Page Name_NP_Regular... missing

This might seem like a silly question, but ... it's true. NOF 2013, updated.

When I verify all file assets, I get a slew of "Page Name_NP_Regular... missing" errors. But, they ARE there, the Preview and Local Publish of the Entire Website has them all present and accounted for! It's not just one or two missing; it's nearly every one on the whole site, which consists of about 150 pages.

This doesn't seem to make sense to me: If they are missing, as indicated in the verified assets list, then why are they working and present on the Local Publish pages?

Any idea what might be up, or how to fix the missing assets in the verification list? How can they be missing and yet work?

Or am I misinterpreting the error somehow?

TIA,

Twayne`
    Windows 7 Home Premium; NOF 2013 and IE 9; Dell XPS-17; Intel i7 cpu; 3 GHz'; 6 Gig RAM; lots of disk space; Laptop; Firefox for default browser.
    Also do much photo and video editing/rendering.

Fortunately I keep templates, ISO dates prepended, so I was able to back up to a point where there was no such problem and restarted from there. I'm being careful as I go along and maybe I'll find the point at which it happens - or not, which would be frustrating too.
    I'm pretty disappointed in all the strange things that happen in 2013 that were never a problem in 12. I really hope they're working on another update to take care of all these mystery things NOF keeps doing that magically sometimes disappear and sometimes don't. I'm also finding what I think are memory leaks but they happen at such odd times ... .
    Anyway, thanks to all who read my post.

Anyway, thanks for r
    Windows 7 Home Premium; NOF 2013 and IE 9; Dell XPS-17; Intel i7 cpu; 3 GHz'; 6 Gig RAM; lots of disk space; Laptop; Firefox for default browser.
    Also do much photo and video editing/rendering.