Thread: New Pages without menubar

Default New Pages without menubar

Hi,
    I would like to create a few new pages that do not create a menu bar on the page. I have a few photo links on the site taking the customer to these pages to complete varies forms, but if I create 'a new page' the menu bar appears, if I delete the menu on this page it deletes the menubar throughout the site. How do I get around this?
    Thanks
    Frank

Hi,
    create a new Masterborder or use Zeromargins.
    Moderator der NOF-Community dem deutschsprachigen kostenlosen Hilfeforum zu Netobjects Fusion. Das NOF-Forum mit Tips, Tricks und Tutorials

I zeroed out all the margins in the Masterborder property, but lost all of the page, header, banner, footer. Is there a way of doing this and just removing the menubar from the page. I always work on a backup copy of the site so if something goes wrong I still have the original.

Create a new Masterborder that is based on your existing Masterborder. Then remove the navbar from a page the uses the new Masterborder. All pages that use the original Masterborder will have the menu... and all pages that use the new one won't.

Quote Originally Posted by LBA View Post
    Create a new Masterborder that is based on your existing Masterborder. Then remove the navbar from a page the uses the new Masterborder. All pages that use the original Masterborder will have the menu... and all pages that use the new one won't.
    "Thank you, all went well. Just what I wanted to do. Thanks again"