Thread: Size of WOWSlider

Question Size of WOWSlider

Is there a way to specify the size of the slider window or is it automatically determined by the images? Since we create the slider code within a Text box, I expected the slider to be the size of the Text box. Not only is it not but the Text box slides down to accommodate the slider.

How can I specify the size of the slider?

what size have you set in the wowslider setup area

Quote Originally Posted by RWhitmore View Post
    Is there a way to specify the size of the slider window or is it automatically determined by the images? Since we create the slider code within a Text box, I expected the slider to be the size of the Text box. Not only is it not but the Text box slides down to accommodate the slider.

How can I specify the size of the slider?
    Everything outside of the insertion of the completed slider code is done in the wow software.

Image sizes are set at this location within their software so you need to know the size you want/need it to be on your page BEFORE you complete the slider code generation.

NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz