Thread: Keeping MX on an old XP computer, can I unistall .net framework?

Default Keeping MX on an old XP computer, can I unistall .net framework?

Got an old XP laptop that I keep for backwards compatability with some DOS-programs I still use.

I was thinking about removing all .net Framework installations from it but before I do that I just wanted to double-check if NOF need this to function?

Got an old Fusion MX installation that I seldom run (got latest version on my desktop) but I still would like it to function. So, do reckon it needs .net Framework or could I uninstall it?

MX came out in 2002. I'm not sure if the .NET framework was in the wild then or not. Fusion requires Internet Explorer to run and I think IE 6 was the current version back then. Don't know if that helps re .net. Sorry, I don't know much about microsoft as I avoid it as much as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by franko View Post
    MX came out in 2002. I'm not sure if the .NET framework was in the wild then or not. Fusion requires Internet Explorer to run and I think IE 6 was the current version back then. Don't know if that helps re .net. Sorry, I don't know much about microsoft as I avoid it as much as possible.
    Thank you, franco, for your nice answer.
    Last edited by ghostwriter; 01-18-2018 at 08:39 AM.

Do you have any latest news about Keeping MX on an old XP computer?

Quote Originally Posted by ghostwriter View Post
    Do you have any latest news about Keeping MX on an old XP computer?
    I am also waiting for the latest news about keeping MX on old XP computer.

I run XP in a virtual machine (VMWare) on both a Windows 7 and a Mac (MacOS Sierra) laptop without any problems. Run NoF 2015 and some old 8-bit programs on the Mac with no issues. Might be the way to go for you.

Thanks mate, you are so kind

Default Как вы проводите время вечерами?

Всем ку! Не знаю как провести досуг последний работы! А потом понял, что тут недавно нашел интересный сайт с фотками интересных девушек:
    Здесь множество категорий на любой вкус. Все желающие могут посетить сайт, и сами убедится в качестве: просмотреть сайт
    Все фото дня находятся: эта ссылка

I also had a similar issue with this GB WhatsApp and after uninstall and re-install it again my issue got solved.