Thread: Do Africans not have secret beauty tips? Why do we ask for Korean tips Russian tips

Default Do Africans not have secret beauty tips? Why do we ask for Korean tips Russian tips

Why don't we ask Africans what they do for long hair ?

Why don't we ask what products they use for their skin like we do the Koreans ?

I have always wondered why we don't refer to Africa aside from Shea butter and black soap?

"Our (African) ""beauty tips"" are filtered in through Cosmo, ELLE, Vogue etc as ""hot, brand NEW"" tips that we pretend white people came up with. See all the oils, soaps, and foods we've brought to the mainstream?

Eurocentric features are THE global beauty standard. Asians, Africans, etc want that roman nose with big eyes and high cheek bones. They feel that whites and asians inherently have them, so that's why everyone wants to know 'korean/russian beauty secrets'."

I'm is not familiar with the African beauty culture. This is an interesting topic to discuss. I know a bit about Chinese medicine. Traditional Chinese medicine is really defined with other countries, and sometimes I find strange components in the regular recipes. It seems that Chinese medicine has all answers for any kind of health problem. I don't insist that this medicine is actually working. As an approved aesthetician(i finished the https://www.nwcollege.edu/programs/advanced-aesthetics college five years ago), I cannot deny the fact that this industry is still growing, even in the modern technology era.

Black models have long ceased to be exotic on our catwalks and have become an integral part of the American and even European aesthetic ideal. It's hard for us to believe, but in the homeland of their ancestors, these beauties, recognized as a standard in our countries, not only would not find a single groom, but they would not hear a single compliment!

Default Анна Евкова

самая круть!)
    отзывы об тут www.
    тут ивкова.