Thread: Nof 11 won't start on cloned hard drive

Question Nof 11 won't start on cloned hard drive

I successfully cloned my old 500Mb hard drive onto a 1Tb hard drive, Win7 Pro. Every other program works fine, but not NOF 11. It won't start from Programs, desktop icon, execute file. Nothing. Doesn't show up in task manager as running. But the program is on the drive just like it was on the old one. I can't find the media I used to install, may have been a download, but for that reason I don't want to risk losing the registration code. Has this happened to anyone else?

Fusion needs to be "installed" as does most software.

Just xfering the drive content does not take the registry info that is needed to run the program.

Run your installer again and all will be fine
    NetObjects Fusion Cloud Linux enabled Web Hosting, support + training starts at $14.95
    NetObjects Fusion web Hosting and support + ASP + PHP + ColdFusion + MySQL + MS SQL
    FREE NetObjects Fusion Support & training comes with all web hosting accounts
    NetObjects Fusion Web Hosting: http://www.gotHosting.biz

Quote Originally Posted by gotFusion View Post
    Fusion needs to be "installed" as does most software. Just xfering the drive content does not take the registry info that is needed to run the program. Run your installer again and all will be fine
    lol.................................